Yesterday, we thought of a good question to add to her bowl. I'd like to address that question now, but before I do I wanted to note the irony of the question in light of all the fish that have died at her desk.
If you could ask a ghost one question and get the answer, what would your question be?
I don't know what my one question would be but off the top of my head, here are some questions I would like to ask them.
- Why do you ghosts always seem to only appear to people who are scared of you? Why won't you appear to those of us who have some good questions?
- How did you die?
- Do you talk to other ghosts?
- Why do you hang around the same place all of the time?
- Why do you only come out at night? There are a lot of fun things to do during the day too.
- How long have you been a ghost?
- Do you ever get hungry?
- Do you agree with the way ghosts are portrayed in the media? Do you watch television?
- Who's your favorite living person, right now?
- Is there any real reason to be afraid of you? Could you kill me if you wanted to?
- Do you get tired of people blaming you for weird noises when it really IS just the wind? How does that make you feel?
- What kind of advice could you give someone who is about to die?
- Are you a flying ghost?
- What's it like to walk through people?
- Have you had any experiences with the Holy Ghost? Are you friends?
- How did you become a ghost? Any regrets on being a ghost?